Feb 12 | 2015
- Please tell us what’s it like to work as a developer at GitHub?
- What are the biggest pros and cons / obstacles of working remote?
- What would you say are the reason why GitHub has so much streed cred among developers?
- In your opinion, what are other companies missing that GitHub gets right?
- How is the onboarding process at GitHub?
- How did you deal with the firehose in the beginning?
- How is the tone internally at GitHub?
- Would you say that GitHub is a company that helps employees to progress as a developer or as a designer?
- From a hiring perspective, is GitHub focusing more on the business side of things these days?
- Has GitHub nowadays more room for junior people?
- Where do you see GitHub the company in 5 years?
Chris Hunt on Twitter
Chris Hunt on GitHub
Chris Hunt’s podcast Healthy Hacker