Apr 24 | 2015
Other EpisodesChad Pytel
- Draplin Design Co. Merch Store
- Field Notes
- It seems like you’ve created a big family at thoughtbot and for me that is probably the holy grail of building successful, sustainable businesses. How did you accomplish that and what can we learn from you in that regard?
- In a company that is so full of talented and smart people it is not uncommon to have an environment that becomes maybe competitive over time. How do you avoid that, given that this is probably an unhealthy atmosphere for employees to thrive in?
- Did you ever have problems with office politics in the past?
- How do you deal with arrogant attitudes inside the company? Is that an issue you care about?
Chad Pytel on Twitter
Chad Pytel on GitHub