Apr 10 | 2015
Other EpisodesAvdi Grimm
- Draplin Design Co. Merch Store
- Field Notes
- How did you get into programming with Ruby?
- What’s your setup for writing code?
- Have you ever been using Tmux?
- Do you like working from home, office, coffee shop,…? What works best for you?
- Do you get up early, “normal”, super late,…?
- Do you have a daily routine?
- What about sports or exercise? Are you a fan of that?
- How many times a week do you go out for a jog?
- What are you famous or infamous for?
- Do you have any tips against procrastination?
- How did you deal with impostor syndrome?
- Where do you like to spend your vacations?
- Where do you live and where do you come from?
- Do you travel much these days?
- What are your favorite conferences?
- What pisses you off?
- Favorite foods?
- What are your favorite programming languages other than Ruby and frameworks?
- How did you improve as a developer?
- What is your opinion about a college education for developers these days?
- When did you start to code and when did you decide to work as a developer?
- Are you a fan of standing desks?
- Do you like meetings or brainstorms while taking a walk?
- What books have you been reading lately?
- Do you have a secret to decompress?
- What are you doing in your spare time besides technologie stuff?
- Who do you look up to in your profession?
- What do you like working as a developer?
Avdi Grimm’s screencasts: Ruby Tapas
Ruby Rogues podcast with Avdi Grimm
In memory of the great Jim Weirich
Rake on GitHub
Jim Weirich on GitHub
Basic Rake talk by Jim Weirich
Power Rake talk by Jim Weirich
Learn advanced Rake in 7 episodes - from Avdi Grimm ( free )
Great ebook: Rake Task Management Essentials from Andrey Koleshko