Apr 1 | 2015
Other EpisodesParker Moore
- Draplin Design Co. Merch Store
- Field Notes
- You worked as a contractor for GitHub for a while. How was your time there? Did you like it, how was the tone, did you learn a lot …?
- In my interview with Coby Chapple he mentioned that in the past GitHub, the company, was not set up for training junior people and interns? Was that difficult for you in any way?
- What were the key lessons you took from your time there at GitHub?
- In the software industry, why do you think only a few companies have as much “street cred” as GitHub?
- Do you have any plans for doing a startup in the future?
- Do you think a lot of people would quit their job if they would be able to work on Open Source full time and have a life?
Parker Moore on GitHub
Parker Moore on Twitter