Mar 17 | 2015
Other EpisodesAvdi Grimm
- Draplin Design Co. Merch Store
- Field Notes
- Can you talk a little bit about Rake Pathmap?
- What about default Rake Tasks? When are they useful and when are they most commonly used?
- What is CLEAN and CLOBBER useful for?
- There are two ways of passing arguments to Rake tasks. One is using the environment variable and one is using Rake’s built in variable using brackets. Can you talk about the differences and advantages of these two methods?
- What is the environment variable?
In memory of the great Jim Weirich
Rake on GitHub
Jim Weirich on GitHub
Basic Rake talk by Jim Weirich
Power Rake talk by Jim Weirich
Learn advanced Rake in 7 episodes - from Avdi Grimm ( free )
Avdi Grimm’s screencasts: Ruby Tapas
Ruby Rogues podcast with Avdi Grimm
Great ebook: Rake Task Management Essentials from Andrey Koleshko