Mar 13 | 2015
Other EpisodesSteve Klabnik
- Draplin Design Co. Merch Store
- Field Notes
- What are your favorite programming languages and frameworks?
- What pisses you off?
- Favorite foods?
- How do you improve as a developer?
- Were other people necessary for that progression?
- What’s your opinion about the importance of a college education for developers these days?
- When did you start to code and when did you decide to become a developer?
- Are you a fan of standing desks?
- What books have you been reading lately?
- Any other book recommendations?
- What’s your secret to decompress?
- What are you doing in your spare time besides technology stuff?
- Who do you look up to in your profession?
- What do you like about working as a developer?
Steve Klabnik on Twitter
Steve Klabnik on GitHub
Steve Klabnik’s blog
Ruby on Rails