Mar 11 | 2015
Other EpisodesCoby Chapple
- Draplin Design Co. Merch Store
- Field Notes
- What do you do for work?
- What are you famous or infamous for?
- How did you get into design?
- What’s your setup for writing code and for designing?
- Do you like working from home, office, coffeeshop…?
- Do you get up early, “normal”, super late …?
- Do you have a daily routine?
- What can you tell us about people having different working hours at GitHub?
- Are you a fan of sports / exercise?
- Any tips against procrastination?
- How do you deal with impostor syndrome?
- Where do you like to spend your vacations?
- Where do you live and where do you come from?
- Do you travel much?
- What are your favorite programming languages and frameworks?
- What pisses you off?
- Favorite foods?
- How did you improve as a designer / developer?
- When did you start to code and when did you decide to become a developer?
- Are you a fan of standing desks?
- Do you like meetings or brainstorms while taking a walk?
- What books have you been reading?
- Any websites or apps we should check out?
- Do you have a secret to decompress?
- What are your favorite cities or places?
- Who do you look up to in your profession?
- What do you like about working as a designer / developer?
Coby Chapple on Twitter
Coby Chapple on GitHub
Coby Chapple on Dribbble
How design happnes @ Github: Slides, Video
How Github works: Slides