Mar 9 | 2015
Other EpisodesParker Moore
- Draplin Design Co. Merch Store
- Field Notes
- How did you improve as a developer?
- How did you get over those first couple of roadblocks when you started to code?
- How do you most certainly not improve as a developer?
- What about comfort zones? Are they really that important to progress?
- What do you like about working as a developer?
- What’s your opinion about the importance of a college education for developers these days?
- So in hindsight would you maybe do a bootcamp instead of getting a college degree?
- What pisses you off?
- What are you famous or infamous for?
- What’s the thing your friends are teasing you with?
- Favorite foods?
Parker Moore on GitHub
Parker Moore on Twitter