Feb 5 | 2015
Other EpisodesRyan Singer
- How do you prototype at Basecamp?
- What’s your process of user testing at Basecamp?
- Are you a fan of design sprints?
- I was wondering how Basecamp decides on new features and how heavily designers are involved in that process?
- Do you have other techniques to keep the product fresh?
- How do you keep fresh as a designer, having worked on the same product and the same company?
- What does a designer at Basecamp need to be capable of?
- How does the vetting process and onboarding for new designers work like at Basecamp?
Ryan Singer on Twitter
Ryan Singer on GitHub
Basecamp’s blog Signal v. Noise
Basecamp - “Everyone’s favorite project management app”