Jan 29 | 2015
Other EpisodesChris Hunt
- How do you learn?
- Any mistakes to avoid while learning?
- In your opinion, does self-confidence play a big role for effective learning?
- How does your diet and exercise affect your learning?
- What were the biggest obstacles when you started learning to code?
- In general, how would you recommend newbies should learn to code these days?
- You have extensive experience with memorization techniques. I was wondering, besides remembering faces and names more easily, how else does it affect your mind? Do you have an easier time remembering facts when reading a book, do you need less time to remember new stuff you learn, is your mind more at ease?
Chris Hunt on Twitter
Chris Hunt on GitHub
Chris Hunt’s podcast Healthy Hacker
Memorization techniques (Podcast episode)
Chris Hunt’s talk: Secrets of a World Memory Champion