Jan 28 | 2015
Steven B. Cook
Other EpisodesSteven B. Cook
- Can you explain the day-to-day parts of your job as a creative director?
- Is it more of a management position than actual design work?
- Is there a big difference between a project manager and a creative director?
- What kind of decisions are the core responsibility of a creative director?
- What makes a good creative director and what qualifications does he / she definitely need?
- What are the responsibilities of a partner at a design firm like edenspiekermann_?
- If you can talk about it, did you also have to do a buy-in when you became a partner, similar to how law firms in the U.S. operate?
- How much do you still design yourself these days?
Steven Cook on Twitter
Steven Cook’s blog posts