Jan 22 | 2015
Other EpisodesMax Luster
- What do you do for work?
- What are you famous or infamous for?
- How did you start with design?
- What’s your setup that you use for work?
- What do you use for writing code?
- Do you like working from home, office, coffee shop, …?
- Do you get up early, “normal”, super late, …?
- How many hours do you squeeze out of your day for work?
- Do you have any book recommendations maybe?
- Do you have a daily routine?
- What about sports and exercise, are you a fan of that?
- Do you have any tips against procrastination?
- How do you deal with impostor syndrome?
- Where do you live and where do you come from?
- Do you travel much?
- What are your favorite programming languages and frameworks?
Max Luster on Twitter
Max Luster on GitHub
Responsive typography with REMs
Responsive typography with Modular Scale
Responsive typography with chained media queries