Jan 22 | 2015
Other EpisodesScott Savarie
- Can you tell us a little bit more about your work?
- What are you working on at Facebook at the moment?
- What’s your setup for designing?
- How did you get into design in the first place?
- What’s your opinion about the importance of a college education or an art academy for web developers these days?
- Do you like working from home, office, coffee shop, …?
- Do you get up early, “normal”, super late, …?
- Do you have a daily routine?
- Any sports or exercise, are you a fan of that?
- Do you have any tips against procrastination?
- How do you deal with impostor syndrome?
- Where do you like to spend your vacations?
- What pisses you off?
- What are your favorite foods?
- Are you a fan of standing desks?
- What books have you been reading lately?
- What is your secret to decompress?
- Who do you look up to in your profession?
- What do you like about working as a designer?
- What are you famous or infamous for?
Scott Savarie on Twitter
Scott Savarie on GitHub
Scott Savarie on Dribbble