Jan 21 | 2015
Other EpisodesDarren Jones
- Where can people find you online?
- How did you get into writing code?
- What’s your setup for writing code?
- Do you like working from home, office, coffee shop …?
- Do you get up early, “normal”, super late …?
- Do you have a daily routine?
- What about sports or exercise, are you fan of that?
- Do you have any tips against procrastination?
- Where do you like to spend your vacations?
- Where do you live and where do you come from?
- What are your favorite programming languages and frameworks?
- What pisses you off?
- Are you a fan of standing desks?
- Favorite foods?
- How did you improve as a developer?
- What‘s your opinion about the importance of a college education for developers these days?
- When did you start to code?
- What books have you been reading lately?
- What do you do to decompress?
- What do you like about writing code?
Darren Jones on Twitter
Darren Jones on GitHub
Darren Jones on Sitepoint
Darren’s great book about Sinatra - Jump Start Sinatra
Ruby on Rails