Jan 20 | 2015
Other EpisodesMark Simonson
- Because of your wide range of interests you described yourself as a dabbler. How did you manage to focus on one thing namely type design?
- Did type design gave you the kind of freedom you wanted?
- I guess it was not a pragmatic decision to focus on type design, being maybe at a certain point in your life where you maybe have to focus more on what you wanna do… What was it about type design you found, that captured you in a way?
- Is it the process ( of designing type faces ) that you enjoy also?
- Because you were talking about Python and Ruby, would you call yourself a hacker, like in the Paul Graham sense of hacking?
- Besides Python, are there any other programming languages or frameworks that you like?
Mark Simonson on Twitter
Mark Simonson on Flickr
Mark Simonson’s fonts