Jan 8 | 2015
Other EpisodesChris Hunt
- Why is Vim a great choice as an editor for writing code?
- How would you recommend to get good with Vim?
- What are common misconceptions about Vim in your experience?
- What is tmux?
- What else is cool about tmux?
- When and why did you start to use tmux?
- What makes Vim in combination with tmux great?
- What are your favorite settings / tweaks or add-ons for tmux and Vim?
Chris Hunt’s podcast Healthy Hacker
Chris Hunt on Twitter
Chris Hunt on GitHub
Chris Hunt’s dot-files (Settings stored on GitHub)
Chris Hunt’s talk: Impressive Ruby Productivity with Vim and Tmux
Great tmux book