Jun 11 | 2015
Other EpisodesKyle Fiedler
-> Promo code SCREEN25 for 25% off web hosting
- In your opinion, what makes a good designer?
- What would you say is a good guideline for saying “NO!” in your designs?
- What other questions would you consider most important for your design work?
- How would you recommend to improve as a designer?
- What do you think about the importance of having mentors, especially in the early days where it’s more difficult to judge your own work?
- How do you work with design apprentices?
- Aside from apprenticeships, is there a special, over the years refined, onboarding process for new people joining the team that you can talk about?
Kyle Fiedler on Github
Kyle Fiedler on Twitter
Kyle Fiedler on Tumblr
Kyle Fiedler on Dribbble
Giant Robots blog (thoughtbot)