May 5 | 2015
Other EpisodesAaron Draplin
- What makes a good logo and what does it need to achieve?
- If you would take a couple of young designers under your wing, how would you train them?
- What are things every designer should work really hard to improve on?
- What kind of people do you respect the most?
- So you have a lot of experience with junking and collecting graphical stuff from past generations. What do you think you’ll miss in the future that we now see every day and is most likely to go away at some point?
Draplin Design Co.
Draplin Design Co. on Twitter
Aaron Draplin on Instagram